Indian head massagetake some time for you...
"Best Indian head massage I've ever had, thank you!" - A
Indian Head Massage is deeply relaxing and calming, releases physical and emotional stress and tension, enhancing overall health of mind and body. Indian Head Massage is an holistic, complementary therapy, originally from India and was brought to the West in the 1970's. A treatment involves sitting in a comfortable chair whilst the therapist massages the shoulders and upper back areas, the neck, ears, scalp and the face. The therapist uses various techniques of deep thumb and finger pressure, friction and firm, soothing massage. The treatment can be carried out with or without oil. Treatments can be tailored to suit your individual needs/health requirements.
Indian Head Massage has been known to help with:
- Stress & anxiety
- Lack of energy, fatigue and tiredness
- Tension headache, relieving scalp tension, increasing mental clarity
- Ear, nose and eye problems such as eye strain, tinnitus, sinusitus and congestion
- Releasing muscular stiffness, neck and shoulder stiffness, increasing joint mobility
- Releasing toxins from the body, stimulating circulatory and lymphatic systems
- Enhances nourishment of the hair follicles, revitalising hair growth
- Reduces insomnia
- Improves overall sense of wellbeing and peace within the self